Internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started.
3 Times Views means watch time allowed is 3 times of the video duration for each video individually. For example, if a video is of 1.5 hours, time allowed to view would be 4.5 hours. Suppose you watch for 10 minutes and close the player, you will still have 4 hours & 20 minutes remaining. Watch time will not be consumed while doing forward or backward in the player. In case you watch 10 minutes at the speed of 1.5x, it shall be counted as 15 minutes.
1. Accounting Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal (3 Times Views) - 112 Hours
2. Law, Ethics & Communication Lecture by CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor & CA Shilpum Khanna (Unlimited Views) - 114 Hours
3. Cost Accounting & Financial Management Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal (3 Times Views) - 198 Hours
4. Taxation (Income Tax + GST) Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal (3 Times Views) - 153 Hours
Lectures via Download Link or Pendrive:
1. If Download Link Option is selected - A Link to download lectures purchased would be sent via email, once lectures are downloaded it would run completely offline i.e. without internet.
2. If Pendrive Option is selected - Lectures in Pendrive would be sent via courier.