IPCC Group I- All Subjects Combo
Internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started.
3 Times Views means watch time allowed is 3 times of the video duration for each video individually. For example, if a video is of 1.5 hours, time allowed to view would be 4.5 hours. Suppose you watch for 10 minutes and close the player, you will still have 4 hours & 20 minutes remaining. Watch time will not be consumed while doing forward or backward in the player. In case you watch 10 minutes at the speed of 1.5x, it shall be counted as 15 minutes.
1. Accounting Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal - 112 Hours
2. Law, Ethics & Communication Lecture by Adv Sanyog Vyas - 60 Hours
3. Cost Accounting & Financial Management Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal - 198 Hours
4. Taxation (Income Tax + GST) AY 2020-21 Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal - 153 Hours
1. If Download Link Option is selected - A Link to download lectures purchased would be sent via email, once lectures are downloaded it would run completely offline i.e. without internet.
2. If Pendrive Option is selected - Lectures in Pendrive would be sent via courier.